If you like this article, then please share it on your social media platforms. Finally, if you face any difficulty, then kindly drop a comment below. A. To install MIUI Fastboot ROM on a Linux or Mac PC, open the Terminal inside the ROM folder and issue the following command.
- Reboot into CWM recovery – Power off the phone and then press the “Power + volume up” button simultaneously to boot into recovery mode.
- If you want to install an official and unofficial MIUI ROM then try XiaomiMITool.
- Regular software updates are a major contributing factor to a manufacturer’s success in this competitive smartphone market.
- You may now proceed with the steps to install the MIUI Stock ROM on Xiaomi devices via the TWRP Recovery.
The downloaded file will be a .rar package, so you’ll need to extract its contents. To do this, locate the file, then right-click on it, select stock firmware ‘7-Zip’ and then ‘Extract here’.
- The decision to flash a ROM onto a Xiaomi device can be difficult.
- These apps help to make the device even more user-friendly and make it easier for users to get the most out of their devices.
- The OEM releases two different versions of these updates, in different formats, following different installation methods.
- DataLyzer Qualis 4.0 is a comprehensive SPC software package designed to simplify the tasks of real-time data collection and charting.
- It is effortless to download the Xiaomi 11T Pro Flash File.
- We recommend you doing clean all, if you want StockRom on your device but want to keep Bootloader unlocked.
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. In case it shows a yellow-colored triangular warning sign, you will need to install the USB drivers first. As soon as the tool is launched, it should prompt you to install the USB drivers or just click the ‘Driver’ option in the Mi Flash Tool’s interface. Finally, click ‘Install’ to install the latest Xiaomi USB drivers on your computer. In most cases, Windows will automatically download and install the required USB drivers. To verify, go to ‘Control Panel’ → ‘Device Manager’ and verify if the device is being detected as ‘Android Bootloader Interface’.
Despite the obstacles, flashing a factory image is the best option if you ever need to completely reset your device. It can also serve as the nuclear option if you’ve bricked your device and no other methods to fix it are working. This method is for the users who rooted their Mi 11 with the help of the SuperSU zip file. Unroot or unrooting the Mi 11 Android device simply means going back. When you root the device, you get permission to do extra customization on the phone. But due to some reason you want to go back and unroot the phone.
Here you can find detailed information about firmware flashing with Flash tool. You may upgrade or downgrade the Android firmware with flashing.